Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Women's bindings
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #44 (permalink)
LadyFlinstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by neni View Post
No, I have to admit. This GM would be stiffer/more responsive than Fame or Escapade? Any men's you would recommend?

I have never personally ridden the Fame or Escapades... so I can't comment on the responsiveness of them... but, I do ride the men's bindings more than I ride the women's. I have a size 9 boot and the men's mediums work just fine for me. I suggest women's bindings to any girl with a smaller footprint. The baseplate is more narrow and it will just fit your boot better. If you have a smaller foot, your calf will probably sit lower too and having a lower sitting highback will feel more comfortable. It is always best to fit the boot into the binding in a shop if possible to ensure the best fit... since all boots are different.
If you are looking for response.... I really really reallllllly enjoy the SF's. I always assumed I liked a soft binding until I rode these. It blew my mind. They are so quick. I felt like I was snowboarding with rocketships on Jupiter. Just imagine that. So with it.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
Always down to help!
LadyFlinstone is offline   Reply With Quote