Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

intel snowboard (NEW) $300

3K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  LuckyRVA 
#1 · (Edited)
This is for a brand new intel snowboard i won it from newegg the board is currently in my home in orlando fl.The price is negotiable so please feel free to let me know what you think is fair.
You may also call ask for eddi. (407)385-3890

Thank you:)

See less See more
#2 ·
$20 if it is a PC Intel board...

$400 if it is the Apple version... ;)

:giggle:

#9 ·
Oh Boy!!! Here we go again!!!! :blink:

You r getting good, accurate information on the value of a cheap, promotional giveaway board. You r NOT going to get much, if anything for it. Certainly not here!!! Take the advice in the spirit it was given.

They're not ripping on you, you asked, they told you!

If you think it's worth more, take it to Craig's list or EBay. You might find some NooB that doesn't know it's a crap board and actually pay you something for it.
...but unless someone here want's to give you $10-$20 for it as a gag or novelty piece,.. NOBODY here is seriously going to offer u ANYTHING for it!!!

For your own good, DON'T get obstinate with them about it. You have NO idea the shitstorm THAT will bring!

#14 ·
:eusa_clap::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :eusa_clap: :thumbsup:

Bubble wrap n a cardboard box,... My favorite toy as a kid!!!! :D

#15 · (Edited)
So your selling the free board for exactly what they "Imply" it's worth and its a 2012 model board (for the computer techy guys 2 years old) and your keeping the free beanie for yourself???
1st Prizes (5): A Limited Edition Custom Intel Branded Snowboard Deck. (ARV: $288)

here is a pic of the free beanie he is keeping

#16 ·
So your selling the free board for exactly what they "Imply" it's worth and are you keeping the free beanie for yourself???
1st Prizes (5): A Limited Edition Custom Intel Branded Snowboard Deck. (ARV: $288)

that's a mannequin in the photo... they didn't even want to pay a real boarder to pull a grab for a photo...

:laugh:

#18 ·
My offer stands, $20 as it is clearly NOT the Apple version or this lot would be over it like Chocolate Sprinkels on Vanilla Ice Cream...!!!

#22 ·
True that was just one of many factors leading to this terrible thread. I only mentioned his location as he only has 1 post and that's a board for sale, and being in Florida honestly how much snowboarding does he really do?

Doesn't really matter, 3 pages later and no other posts from him, I don't think he'll be back.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.