Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Yes Basic - For a beginner
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABC View Post
The flex doesnt really make a difference, because flex wont do anything with the surface area in pow that prevents the true twin from sinking in.
Riiight. Yeah having a stiffer tail to push on and a softer nose that the snow can push up on easier doesn't make a true twin float better. Youre totally right.

OP: I only got as far as this dooders post so I don't know if you made a decision yet. If not I would personally go with the Basic over the Process. Better option in my opinion. And you won't out grow it anytime soon. I could ride that board every day in every condition here in Colorado and be satisfied.

Edit: read the whole thread. PYL is too much board and by the time you get good enough to really use it right you'll want something new anyway. Waist of money. I have never had a great time on a DC. They make some decent decks but each o e lacked somewhere. Greats, this is about as stiff as I'd go if I were you. And it is a fantastic board. The Coda is also amazing, but I still prefer beginners start on something predominately camber. Especially if you think yoh'll be more of an all mountain rider than park rat. Camber teaches you to drive the board, rocker is more guiding the board.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634

Last edited by Nivek; 07-18-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote