Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Timmytards sweet Craigslist finds
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 02:14 AM   #123 (permalink)
Ballistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Hey buddy, doin' not too bad. Yourself?

Gettin' a pass to Cypress again? I guess I should get on that Corporate discount thing pretty soon

I think Donuts is gettin' a pass there too? We need to show him how much better it is than Seymour

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure you guys are neighbors?

Roughly the same age & ability too

This season should rock, even better than last & last season was my best one ever

Now if I could just get you guys smokin'

You gettin' any new gear? Or just tryin' out some of the new stuff you haven't tried yet?

TT
Heyhey.. Ya cypress pass again.. Lemme know when its discount time. And Yep cypress best of the local 3 hills no doubt on that. I dunno donuts, but everyone should be converted to cypress so yes im down for giving tours there
Im pretty happy with the sticks i have but i want to go to one of the local demo days and try some new chit. Ive been to a few at Seymour, i dunno if cypress ever has em

With all the extreme flooding and extreme weather shifts everywhere... I am predicting the following:
PROFOUND SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ON THE NORTH SHORE MOUNTAINS. MANY DAYS OF INTENSE SNOWFALL STORMS. COLDER THAN NORMAL TEMPS. CHAINS WILL MANDATORY FOR DRIVING UP THE PARKWAY.

Last edited by Ballistic; 07-24-2013 at 02:17 AM.
Ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote