Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Timmytards sweet Craigslist finds
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #124 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
Heyhey.. Ya cypress pass again.. Lemme know when its discount time. And Yep cypress best of the local 3 hills no doubt on that. I dunno donuts, but everyone should be converted to cypress so yes im down for giving tours there
Im pretty happy with the sticks i have but i want to go to one of the local demo days and try some new chit. Ive been to a few at Seymour, i dunno if cypress ever has em

With all the extreme flooding and extreme weather shifts everywhere... I am predicting the following:
PROFOUND SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ON THE NORTH SHORE MOUNTAINS. MANY DAYS OF INTENSE SNOWFALL STORMS. COLDER THAN NORMAL TEMPS. CHAINS WILL MANDATORY FOR DRIVING UP THE PARKWAY.
Cypress has demo days, usually a handful of tents. I've never actually tried anything, I'm usually carrying 3 myself

Donuts is one of the moderators here, newly appointed moderators. I'm not sure if he's getting his steady flow of free Never Summers yet
But when he does... MWA HA HA

I've really got to sell some gear. I think I've got over 20 boards or so, possibly even more boots & bindings

Just snagged a brand new Ride jacket with the tags still on @ Value Village for $15

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote