Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Today I Hate Thread!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:45 AM   #894 (permalink)
Karasene
Veteran Member

Criminals.....

Just my fricken luck. I went to the court house today to fight a warrant for my arrest that was issued after I had been out of state and did not get my 'fix it ticket' signed off for a dim headlight. I used a sick day to get to the court house this afternoon on time and threw all my tip money in my purse to take care of the matter. I was distracted by a women I sat next to and began speaking with and we both stood up to walk in the court room together. I realized soon after that I did not carry my small purse inside the room and stood up and instantly went outside to retrieve it. It was too late. Some one had the balls to steal my purse off the bench in that brief moment and remove a near $600 in cash from my purse and then tossed it in the bushes. I spoke with the Sargent who was very empathetic and watched the surveillance videos her self to try and catch the guy. ( I was i the court house while wearing my super obnoxious arm brace while recovering from my arm surgery from my snowboarding accident last March.. so I feel they were all a little more on my side than usually) Unfortunately she told me she has on video me walking in the building with the purse, but where I sat on the bench was in a blind spot hidden by people standing in front of it and talking on the surveillance then the next time is was seen was by the man retrieving it from outside and it was his first time in the building so it could not have been him..... So yeah...... BLAH.... Blah....... Hve been out of work for 4 months recovering from surgery... then all the money I saved the past month stolen from some ass hole that had the audacity to take what wasn't theirs in a court house!! The damn person stole my money 20ft from a sergeant and on camera then walked through a security gate. WTF is wrong with people? So much for my recovery on bills/debt the past month. Damn fucking dim headlight. Fuck.

Last edited by Karasene; 07-31-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Karasene is offline   Reply With Quote