Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - ski resort finder
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin137
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
Don't know about this particular case, but in general I'm starting to find that google is no longer your friend so much. Any inquiry seems to return hundreds if not thousands of links, most of them crap.
You know what i mean though, any search engine returns paid for advertised crap, but the fact that the very 1st one on the list was this, and is easy to use, and has most details you need, just goes to show that there is in fact a bunch of lazy bums that come here because they simply "can't be bothered" to look for themselves...

I understand the whole asking a sensible question, but there are so many ridiculous questions asked here that are simple searches for yourself and probably quicker to do yourself as well...

Just makes me laugh at peoples ability to use a search engine...

I actually like using duckduckgo.com for searches now... And no privacy issues as it doesn't retain any info from you...

2012/13 114 days
2013/14 102 days

Rides

K2 Jibpan 153, K2 Fastplant 154, Ride DH2 158, Endeavour Vice 155, Signal OG 155, Lamar Word 154
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote