Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Time for a new snowboard!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
jdang307
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominic252 View Post
Alright I probably should've mentioned I don't want to spend much on a board haha. If I can get last years model for around 300, that would be perfect. Or new, maybe close to 500.

The reason I like Ride so much is because of their graphics. Their probably my favorite out of any board company I've seen, but I have no idea on the stiffness of them and I don't have the luxury of being able to test out boards.

Thanks guys!
I'm looking for a new board for Bear Mountain. Not a hill but not a large mountain either. Fuck graphics. Seriously. Don't buy a board based on it. You might end up with something close to what you already have and waste your money.

Soft boards I'm looking real close at are K2 WWW, Rome Artifact Rocker, Rossignol Rocknrolla. Waiting on reviews of the Rocknrolla

but you can get the WWW and Artifact Rocker for real cheap. the problem? They're really soft and you're heavier than me so grab a heavier board. I think they're about $200.

I thought I saw the Arbor Westmark for real cheap as well. I'm 145 and rode a 150, handled Stevens Pass fine (didn't hit their double blacks as it was sketchy at the time).

Maybe a 156 for $240 Arbor Westmark Snowboard - 2012/2013 - Free Shipping at REI.com

Should be a very different ride than your cambered Custom. Very loose in a fun way (grip is mostly fine).
jdang307 is offline   Reply With Quote