Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Freeride bindings
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
neni
The Swiss Miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathfuldeity View Post
If spending abunch of coin, why not get some spark telsa and then also use them for splities
The idea is good. This very moment I was studying pucks for solid boards from links Tigre mentioned (Kits and spare parts - Splitboards Australia, Split to Solid Binding Pucks | Chair 2 Board Sports

Anyone has experience with them?

Split bindings are still a new field for me. Rented so far; but is on the shopping list. I had Blaze in M combined with the Contours. They fit well and were certainly responsive... but the straps are less padded than "normal" bindings. If in pow, I don't crank the straps too much. Thus a bit less strap comfort is no problem. But the Flagship spends a good amount of time on groomers, where I have the habit to crank as much as ratchets will endure. Also I'm not so sure about shock absorption...

Last edited by neni; 08-09-2013 at 07:30 AM.
neni is offline   Reply With Quote