Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Need more numbers and stats. Wide boards?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
steve_ri

yeah if your looking for cheap yet decent a few places are selling the Ride Decade, for cheap 200 to 250 bucks, i picked one up this year just because i didnt have the money to go buy what i really wanted. Speciffically i bought my at REI its kinda like and LL BEAN, i thought it was lame to buy from there because i usally try to support the local shops but i couldnt beat the price. I got a 165 wide, i believe they had a160 wide, it is a little less stiff than you might like though idk, read about it there are some posts on this site about that board, i havent rode it yet, i really just bought it but people say that they have liked it. Good luck and if your going to get boots, try the Burton Motos. Super cheap like 115 to 125 but they are great. Super comfortable and reliable, they also have the system were you dont use laces to tighten it up, i cant remeber the specific name sorry. Ride LS bindings are a decent pair of cheap bindings. Good Luck i hope this helps
steve_ri is offline   Reply With Quote