Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Snowboarding Videos and Pictures
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #1109 (permalink)
chomps1211
Not quite reformed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasene View Post
so I'm just sitting home calculating how much debt I'm in/ watching Yes. it's a movie... and some older vids. Wondering if anyone feels like sharing some snowboard vids that have come out lately movie wise or on Vimeo. Any good ones you'd like to share?
LOL! Been doing the same thing for weeks now! Watching a lot of POW vids and contemplating my debt!

I'm still trying to figure out if this coming season, My third btw, if I could finally manage a trip to a "Real" mountain! (...by that I mean someplace with Deep POW & more than 500 ft of vertical which is about all I can get here in MI.) I still hope I will, but it's not looking real good at this time!

Here's a link to the thread I started so I could post for downloading some of those POW vids.
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/pho...-download.html

There are a lot of buttering tutorials I wanted to have, but I also found & posted a few really good big mountain & pow vids! Hopefully you'll see something you like!

[late edit:] Oh yes! BA, some really great vids! I keep forgetting to check your site for those!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
2014/15

Last edited by chomps1211; 08-11-2013 at 05:53 PM.
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote