Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - A few boards for sale
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Epic

Default A few boards for sale

All prices include shipping to continental U.S. All boards have been waxed and edges sharpened. I'll upload some pics if anyone is interested in a board. I think they are fair prices but I'm open to offers.

2013 K2 Fastplant 154cm - SOLD!
This board is in great shape. Some minor scratches on the base, nothing deep; really looks like it's been ridden only a few times. The top sheet has binding markings and a few scuffs but overall looks great. The edges, inserts and sidewalls are all good.

2013 Salomon Man's Board 156cm - $150
The top sheet is in pretty good condition other than the few chips along the edges. The base has scratches from normal use; it had a few minor ptex repairs but no core shots. Edges and inserts are in good condition.

2012 Rossignol One Magtek 157cm mid-wide - SOLD
The topsheet has some cosmetic scratches and chips. The base is in solid shape; had a few minor ptex repairs but no core shots. The edges, inserts and side walls are in good condition.

2013 Never Summer Revolver 155cm - $200
The top sheet has binding marks, scuffs and some cosmetic chips around the tip and tail. A more significant chip was filled with black ptex on the top sheet edge. The base is in very good condition; the only thing worth mentioning is that there was one gouge that was filled with ptex but it was not a core shot.

Last edited by Epic; 09-02-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Epic is offline   Reply With Quote