Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Israel conflict heating up. *thoughts*
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
//NHboarder//

Default Israel conflict heating up. *thoughts*

I personally, am quite confused of what sparked this whole thing to happen. I read an article on comcast today that said, "424 palestinians killed and around 2000 wounded. 4 israelis killed by rocket strikes earlier." it also goes on to talk about how kids have been decapitated and have had their legs blown off and died by airstrikes while playing in the street.

Through all this, Israel believes they are the victims and president Bush is supporting Israel(My brother said Bush believes who ever supports Israel gets automatic approval to heaven...?). This conflict has sparked protest all around the world, but i havn't heard much about it in America.

Is this whole thing where hundreds have died still about religeon? or is there more to it and i'm missing something. also, what should America do? i think we already have too many of our own problems and need to focus on those. what are your guys thoughts on this?

*LINK TO ARTICLE*
General News - Hamas calls for revenge as Israel hits Gaza again

*EDIT, ANOTHER ARTICLE ON CNN*
Israel says it hit Hamas rocket-maker's home - CNN.com

Last edited by //NHboarder//; 01-02-2009 at 11:04 AM.