Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Female Snowboarders Looking for work??

3K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  BoardWalk 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Didn't Karasene try for one of these offers in Japan or something and it turned into something out of the movie Taken?
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I just knew it was going to be the one to watch today!!!!

Pout!! You do the "Pre-screen" and then PM me with the pics of the finalists so I can conduct the "In Depth" interviews!!! :giggle: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

#12 ·
Just for clarity's sake... you know I'm a girl...?
(K, maybe not a "girl" anymore... but ANYWAY :laugh:)

#6 ·
Any Ladies Interested holla me up
This sounds professional and very legitimate.

I encourage all women of this board to contact this person via private email. Please do not forget to include your full name, date of birth, full body shot, cup size, full address, time of day when you are most likely to be home alone, car make and model, and license plate number.

Do not hesitate to meet for any private interviews, especially those "on site" in any remote location where you can demonstrate your skills without anyone interrupting.

Also, just a quick job tip... maybe a bit superstitious... DO NOT tell anyone where you are going or that you have an interview! This will obviously give you bad luck and you will not get the position.

Good luck ladies!

#8 ·
Ahhhhhh!! Married then, are ya???? :cheeky4:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.