Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Send me your beaten, your bruised, and your neglected

882 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Unkept Porpoise 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to try out some different kinds of camber/ rocker but don't live anywhere close to a demo day of any sort so if you have any non regular camber boards that you have beat up too much to ride all the time or don't use or are looking to unload for cheap give me a shout. Something with crc or flat would be my top picks. I'd prefer free/ I'd pay for shipping but I'm willing to buy if it's cheap(keep in mind I'm saving up for school and it's hard enough to drive the 7 hours to Calgary to snowboard+ lift tickets).

P.s. I'm also looking for a cheap urban jib stick of some sort to use around town that would preferably be of better quality than the desired tester boards above but that is reasonably priced.

#4 ·
FYI if a board is beaten it's probably not holding the camber profile all to well. I have reverse camber decks that are flat, I have camber/reverse/camber decks that have flat tails and reverse to camber in the tip, I have rocker boards that have a little more rocker in the tail than in the nose. Buyer beware.

#7 ·
That. By the time the board is thoroughly used/beaten up it will 1) have lost most of its original camber profile, and 2) have completely different flex profile (which influences the ride just as much).
Nothing wrong with messing about on old decks - but I definitely would not draw conclusions about any construction or design aspects from a worn-out board...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.