Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:04 PM   #1134 (permalink)
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
I don't know of I'm in CO come October. It's a really tough decision to make, but there's a job opening up back in NC that is pretty close to what I'd call my dream job and they've already told me it's mine if I want it. I really don't want to move back east, but getting my foot in the door in this industry would open me up to move pretty much anywhere I wanted in 3-5 years and with the cost of living in NC I'd be able to save well into the 6 figures during that time making what I'd be making. It may be one of those offers that's just too good to turn down.
Landed a new gig here in CO so it looks like we're staying!

Still flying back to NC here in a couple of weeks to talk to them about that other gig because why not, nothing to lose by talking to them and maybe they make me an offer I just can't afford to refuse, but as of right now looks like CO is where it's at.
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote