I don't know of I'm in CO come October. It's a really tough decision to make, but there's a job opening up back in NC that is pretty close to what I'd call my dream job and they've already told me it's mine if I want it. I really don't want to move back east, but getting my foot in the door in this industry would open me up to move pretty much anywhere I wanted in 3-5 years and with the cost of living in NC I'd be able to save well into the 6 figures during that time making what I'd be making. It may be one of those offers that's just too good to turn down.
Landed a new gig here in CO so it looks like we're staying!
Still flying back to NC here in a couple of weeks to talk to them about that other gig because why not, nothing to lose by talking to them and maybe they make me an offer I just can't afford to refuse, but as of right now looks like CO is where it's at.