Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 12:35 PM   #2030 (permalink)
hardasacatshead
Veteran Member

Hey guys,

My name is Ben and I'm a travelaholic from Australia. I'm 29 years old, six foot, normal build with an average sized pecker at best. I'm about as pretty as a hat full of assholes but I make up for that by having impeccable taste in footwear.

I'm normally a Mining Engineer but the wife and I sold pretty much all of our possessions at the end of 2012 and have been travelling the world ever since, predominantly in Europe but all over the joint really. We're very fortunate to have to opportunity to see some amazing parts of the world and meet heaps of great folks. I love photography also and I'd like it to become my profession at some stage. I'm writing a travel blog at methodically muddled | tall tales and short stories of a purposefully disorganised trip abroad if you wanna see some of my photographic work.

In terms of boarding I'd say I'm somewhere between intermediate and advanced but I'm certainly not a pro by any stretch. I saw the snow for the first time in December 2011r, flying from our little town in outback Australia in summer to Iceland in winter - a 60 degree celcius temp change. Anyway since then I've been obsessed with the snow and most trips during winter months now focus on getting in some boarding.

I've been to Tigne le Lac and Chamonix in France, Niseko in Japan and Whistler Blackcomb in Canada and loved all of em.

Look forward to getting some good advice from you mob and hopefully I can help out somebody else along the way.

Cheers, beers and prostitutes.
hardasacatshead is online now   Reply With Quote