Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Union Force vs Burton Cartels
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 09:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Steezus Christ

both are awesome bindings and u will be happy with either but i feel as though forces would be so much more ideal on a skate banana than the cartels. the flex pattern is better suited and will have a more natural flow. but depends on what style of riding ur into. cartels are better suited for an all-mountain style of riding as apposed to freestyle. malavitas would be more on point for freestyle.

love my forces, absolutely bomb-proof. going onto my 3rd season with them, well over 120 days and only needed to replace one ladder but that was only because i let my friend borrow the board and it came back folded/creased about 3cm from the tip of the ladder. it still clipped in just fine and there was nothing wrong with riding them like that but i have a bit of an OCD issue when it comes to things like that. i know a lot of people that went with cartels and parts were falling apart after about the 50 day mark. also not the biggest fan of canted footbeds.
Steezus Christ is offline   Reply With Quote