Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Boot Pain! please help
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
SnoRidr

If you feel "intense" pain, I would really consider trying something different. When I first got my boots I was over tightening the inner liner as mentioned above, but I was not feeling intense pain, my foot would kinda fall asleep after about 45 min. I just loosened the inner liner and didn't tighten the laces so tight. Intense pain is never a good thing to "toughen" out.Our feet are precious and need to be taken care of. It sounds like your boots are new, so you do have the option to take them back. Did you buy them locally? If so, you don't have to take them back right away if you don't want to, but maybe you should try on more boots. How many pairs of boots did you try before you made your purchase? Intense pain is never good. Being my only 2nd year snowbaording I am fairly new, but from the information I gathered in other posts, most of today's boots don't pack out as much as they used too. So that pain could be there for a while. Best of luck.
SnoRidr is offline   Reply With Quote