Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #269 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixie View Post
or getting knocked up NEVER?!

I have been gone because well. 1. it's summer. 2. I have been doing home improvement at a breakneck pace 3. I bought a(nother) house

So I have been concurrently trying to fix up my current house, deal with inspections and escrow on a new house which is a total fixer i.e. LOTS of inspections. However I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I had a professional photographer at my house today and it's hitting the market friday. I will have the keys to the new place next thursday and we're moving next weekend.

of course this happens when I have an extremly busy strech of work...ten days in a row without a day off. Ten very loooong days, too. Actually, it's good Ive been busy...I packed up most of shit and moved it into storage 2 weeks ago so it's not like I have anything else to do but work or work on the houses!!

So ready for it all to be done already.

However my very favorite ski resort announced kids under 12 ski for free next year. hehehehe, that will guarentee me a ski trip fo sho. My non boarding and cold hating SO has an 8 year old. I am sure he will want to ski/board...so it will be 2 against 1 in favor of a ski trip.
cheers mixie.