Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 09:06 AM   #143 (permalink)
FROGGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Lay off my dad's Denny's job punk before I dunk your sorry ass into a bowl of french onion soup!
ass? what is zees? i ave no donkey, so what do you speak of? stoopeed!

incidentally, what you call french onion, we merely know as an onion over ere, stoopeed! but it is nice to see, you love us so much, that you cannot stop from saying the name of my glorious country!

and watch oo you call punk! you do not even ave arms long enough to scratch you big fat american bee-hind, let alone defend yourself from zee one you call 'punk'! cretin!

Quote:
Le Bristol! Denny's blows that away! First off Eric frechon the head chef there is your typical unorganized french chef...take a look
you zink i care for zee chef or zee organsation of zee kitcheen? as long as i am served quickly and with style, i remain appy. if not, zen i simply go to zee next establishment, for i am on zee top of all their guest lists.

but can keep zee chip fat; and i will ave zee fois gras! you know no-zing! in fact, you know less zan no-zing! stoopeed!