Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help
Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nivek
Veteran Member

Default Help

So in the next three days I'll be able to own another board. I weigh 145lbs, 5'8", 9.5 boot. I currently ride a 148 Capita Scaremaster. Its great the park but gets a little sketchy for the rest of the mountain and giant hits and is practically worthless in freshy deepness-its just to short is all. So I'm going with a K2 because I have a proform. Now that I'm done with the background here's the question.

I'm looking at either the K2 Darkstar 152, 155, or Believer 154. In general I like softer boards. Days I specifically go out to ride park, I'll be on my Capita. I'll be on the new board all the other days, deep days, cruiser days, tree days..any days I don't want to ride park. But I don't want the board to be a hinderence if I do feel like taking a lap on one of those days. Will the 152 give me a satisfactory amount of float? Will the 155 be to big for my likings in the park? Will the Believer be to stiff and too big for my likings in the park? I also value agility a little more than stability.

Alright, someone convince me of something. In the last 2 months I've gone back and forth, back and forth.

That thing I do to escape the world and have fun with my friend

Also, buy my things?
http://www.snowboardingforum.com/buy...ml#post1737634

Last edited by Nivek; 01-13-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Nivek is offline   Reply With Quote