Snowboard Poetry Contest
Being the Resident Poet and instead of just giving away or selling a slightly used board; I’ve decided lets have some fun and do a little poetry contest to get some pre-season stoke going and to support getting another gal or grom on the hill. The winner will receive Option 145cm cambered board with sm/med Option bindings…I believe it maybe a women’s or grom board, idk model but cap construction and made in Austria, used but very little wear and will be personally tuned and waxed by yours truly. It’s a good beginner or intermediate cambered board and bindings…and I'll try to throw in some other swagish. Sorry guys, you can still write a poem and dedicate it to your beloved and if the winner, give the board to your gf, wife, sister, daughter or Mom…or even ride it. The contestants need not be a continental US resident BUT I will only ship, at my expense, to a continental US address…No AK or HI …no exceptions.
1. To this thread, submit an original poem about snowboarding in any style or meter by mid-nite October 15, 2013.
2. You can submit more than one poem, but submit each poem in a separate post.
3. For the rest of you critics, hecklers and mal-contents…your valued(?) opinions are to be at least highly entertaining…but don’t get yourself banned.
4. On October 16, 2013, I will select (perhaps with input from killclimbz and donutz) and announce the winner and runner-up alternate on this thread (and will pm the winner).
5. The winner must reply to my pm by no later than midnight October 20, 2013. If the winner does not respond by midnight October 20, 2013; the winner forfeits and then the “runner-up alternate” will be contacted. I will ship out the board and bindings asap. (only to continental US address…No AK or HI).
Alright, sharpen yo wits and get your pencil...Go!