New Snowboard Upgrade
Looking for a new snowboard that will give me more CONFIDENCE, a little more SPEED than your standard park board and still be FUN/FORGIVING.
- Stalled advancing beginner.
Can go down blues confidently with fair amount of speed. Mainly groomers, flat land buttering, small jumps and small park stuff. Looking to get better edge control at higher speeds for confidence and bigger jumps/features.
- Been riding for about 4 seasons.
- I ride Cali resorts but planning to go to bigger/better resorts with some vacation time.
- Currently ride Signal Park 150. Have experience with Bataleon, K2, Signal, Burton and Lib Tech. Signal Park is OK. I just feel that there might be something better out there.
My criteria for the new board:
1. Positive or Hybrid camber (no rocker, no flat)
2. Soft to mid flex
3. NOT Burton!
5. Some kind of “tech” (ex. TBT) that will make the board catch less edges.
6. Capable of doing “some” ALL MTN.
7. Price is not an issue. Proves how much I LOVE snowboarding and wanting to get better!!!
Looking at Bataleon, Echelon, Capita, Academy, Artec, K2, Rossignol and Nitro. So many choices!
ANY AND ALL SUGGESTIONS on what you guys think will fit the bill.
Thanks for the help.
Last edited by Taylor_Gang; 09-25-2013 at 05:23 PM.