Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hyper/Over Active lower back?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
SnowOwl
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Hyper/Over Active lower back?

So long story short, I hit a feature last season, and literally ended up going head over heels.... over it...and landed on my lower back. Needless to say it wasn't a pleasant experience. Since then however, it seems my lower left lumbar has become quite hyper active. To put it to light the best: imagine flexing your lower back for 9 months strait now.

After seeing 2 different chiropractors and some trainer friends, the only real option left to help fix it is a professional masseuse.

Standing with my shirt ON, one can visibly see the left muscles are far more swollen. Shirt off, and you can actually watch the muscle fire off and spasm...

Anyone on here have any experience with hyper active backs? Know of any good stretches to help break up the swollen muscle tissue? Or any exercise to balance out the muscles. Anything at this point lol

Honestly, the idea that I cant alleviate my own pain is more painful to me than the actual injury.
SnowOwl is offline   Reply With Quote