Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Damaged New Goggles

3K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Triple8Sol 
G
#1 ·
I just got these Spy Bias goggles in the mail that I ordered from evogear. I was expecting these nice, bright white goggles, but instead I got dirty goggles with clashing off-white logo patches and really scratched up frames. I'm extremely disappointed. What's wierd is that they were in the manufacturer's packaging w/ tags, but I'm thinking they've been used & then returned before I got them. They were on clearance but they still should've been in new condition. I definitely think I'm gonna return them. Has anyone had this happen to them with any equipment before?

#2 ·
Yup, ordered some 150 tagged POC Spherical goggles from backcountry.com, and got smudged/scratched ones. I called them back told them I expected better than that for top of the line 150 bucks price tag. The guy completely agreed with me, gave me a free UPS label to ship back and got a new one with the goggle bag covering it during shipping in case it got scratched on the box (which I highly doubt).

Call them back up and tell them exactly that, it looks like someone used it and tell them that's completely unacceptable. I'd be surprised if they don't take it back for a return of another one, ask them to put the goggle bag over it while they're at it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.