Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Jrzy grrl needs a set-up...
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
vanillahaze

Default Jrzy grrl needs a set-up...

Ok, so this is kinda sad... I actually work at a snowboard retailer and have NO clue on what I want. I lived in Florida for quite some time so I just recently got in to riding and decided it's time to get hooked up with some gear so I can board on a regular basis. Seeing as how I've only gone riding in Colorado, I'm wondering what would suit me best for the conditions of the East coast. So far the two set-ups I've demo-ed were: an 08/09 - 149 O-matic Super, 08/09 32 Lashed boots, and a basic pair of Burton rental bindings. For it being my first time I think I did pretty well with this though I found the bindings to be quite uncomfortable. My second time out I wore DC Mora boots, Burton Escapade bindings, and rode a 148 Rome Blue, all 09/10 gear. I think this worked out better for me, but even with these experiences and a good amount of pk I'm just not sure.... I'm 5'5", 135lbs and considering a 147 O-matic Benetar, Flow Minx bindings, and DC Moras, any opinions on these?? Good for the NJ, NY, PA area??

Thanx =)