Originally Posted by jimmerjammermrk
To make things easier, post the following information:
1. Why don't you like your current board?
2. How much do you weigh, what size are you feet?
3. A break down with percentages of how often you ride the following: rails/boxes, pipe, packed features, groomed steeps, ungroomed terrain, jumps off of natural terrain
5. Conditions you ride in
1. I'm kinda sick of it and I know there are better boards out there for my skill level. I feel that I've done all I can with this board.
2. I haven't weighed myself in awhile but I'm in between 150-160, I'm 5 foot 10 and my feet are 11.5.
3. rails boxes = 25%, pipe = 5% (I rarely go on the pipe as the one near my house is never open), packed features = 25%, groomed steeps = 25%, ungroomed terrain = 10%, jumps off of natural terrain = 10%
4. My budget is limitless right now
5. Conditions I ride in, as in like temperature, snowfall and such? Pretty much everything from 0 celcius to -30 and any type of snow. I hope that answers the question