Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a new setup, no idea what to get!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
jimmerjammermrk

Quote:
1. I'm kinda sick of it and I know there are better boards out there for my skill level. I feel that I've done all I can with this board.
2. I haven't weighed myself in awhile but I'm in between 150-160, I'm 5 foot 10 and my feet are 11.5.
3. rails boxes = 25%, pipe = 5% (I rarely go on the pipe as the one near my house is never open), packed features = 25%, groomed steeps = 25%, ungroomed terrain = 10%, jumps off of natural terrain = 10%
4. My budget is limitless right now
5. Conditions I ride in, as in like temperature, snowfall and such? Pretty much everything from 0 celcius to -30 and any type of snow. I hope that answers the question

Solid advice:
Quote:
Capita Indoor Survival, Neversummer SL-R, K2 Jibpan, Bataleon Goliath, K2 Believer, Lib-Tech TRS, Ride DH2, Flow Team. All a 155 +/- 2. Drop 2 for more park and up 2 for more freeride.
You're basically looking for an all mountain freestyle board or a really versatile park board. The above list is really solid; some other boards to look into might be the Ride Society, K2 Turbo Dream, Forum Seeker, Forum Grudge.

I agree with something around 155.

Are you planning on new bindings or using your old ones? Also, what boots do you have?