Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Having a blast!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #151 (permalink)
KillerDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin137 View Post
No not running the slope, just doing part time for park design and maintenance...

Why would you want to work at a slope, and then not have time to enjoy it...

Haha

We will have3 or 4 parks this season, with them being rotated for change every 4 weeks over the course of the winter each park will be changed 3 or 4 times for variety and progression which will keep people returning... It is all about the cost versus the rewards by returning customers which should increase as a result...

It also means the snowboarding school progresses in a different way as the parks will be of varying difficulties allowing for quicker advancement according to ability within the school set up...

Been 3 years trying to get this implemented at our resort, and hopefully they will see the benefits that allow us to push for more next year...

Today was mostly about new features they are ordering in, but we are having them made to different colour codes the same as the hills are for difficulty so we can actually mix and match on some hills but make it very easy to see difficulty level...
Sounds awesome!
I would love to live near or on the mountain and your work shapes the fun others have so my hat is off to you sir!

I sounds like a great way to spend your time....
I really can't wait to get to the real thing!
Just not sure what to expect from "real" jumps???
KillerDave is offline   Reply With Quote