Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - FS: Analog Crux hoodie XXL (Gray Skies Heather colorway) New w/o tags
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
York

Default FS: Analog Crux hoodie XXL (Gray Skies Heather colorway) New w/o tags

PRICE DROP TO $50 shipped internationally! (express w/ tracking)

I bought this a few weeks ago and realized too late that it's just too big for me. Unfortunately I discarded the tags so I can't send it back. Only tried it on so it's never left the house. It's from a pet-free and smoke-free home.

It measures 35" in length (from top of shoulder next to the hood down to the bottom hem). The picture shows 86cm but when completely flat it's around 89cm.

One thing to mention is in reality it's not actually a heather like in the stock photo (which is inaccurate) but a darker solid gray. Actual pictures are here -> 2014 Crux XXL - a set on Flickr.

I'll ship worldwide (express w/ tracking) for $15 since I'm living in Japan at the moment. I'd like to ask $45 so $60 shipped. I know that isn't a lot cheaper than retail but it's probably pretty big for people living outside the U.S. and I'm definitely not making any money on this. :P

I can put it on Ebay (100% positive feedback) for security purposes with a Buy It Now if requested.

PM with any questions.

Thanks.

Last edited by York; 10-08-2013 at 11:07 PM.
York is offline   Reply With Quote