Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - What sports do you do when there isn't any snow?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #80 (permalink)
Taylor_Gang

I will list what I do outside of snowboarding when time permits. Some are not sports to say the least...more like hobbies or interests.

What I do currently:
1. Road Bicycling (current bike is not a TRUE road bike by any means...its a hybrid and it works for the streets and fitness style of bicycling I do.)
2. DJing (trying to do weddings/birthdays when the opportunity arises)
3. Clubbing/Partying with friends (I need to definitely STOP this.)
4. Music Festivals/concerts
5. Skateboarding (strictly just cruising (no tricks anymore)...penny board).
6. Camping or hiking when I can (which is like 1 time a year...I want to do more camping/hiking)
7. Bass fishing (used to do it A LOT year round for 3 years...toned it down a bit this year cuz its PRETTY EXPENSIVE and I want new snowboarding gear/travels)
8. Shooting Range (sold a 9mm Springfield XD9...switching to .45 in 1911's.)
9. Jogging/Running if I am feeling up for it. (Used to do 30 miles a week...started getting injuries, so I stopped and picked up the road bicycling.)

What I want to pick up or start in the future:
1. Motorcycles (cruiser type...not into the street scene)
2. Horseback riding (LOVED horses since I was a kid...would love to do dressage and western/trail)
3. Traveling (mainly other countries...not so much the US)
4. Costume Making (I made a pretty legit DEADMAU5 head 2 halloweens ago...took so many random pics with so many random people!!! Shit was SICK!! haha. Planning to do another one this year hopefully.)
5. Music Production, song writing/creating
6. Surfing (skin cancer and sharks SCARE the HELL out of me though so I don't know if I will ever start this.)
7. Gun collecting (don't really have the space for it...maybe when I am older)
8. Swimming/yoga
9. Paddleboarding

THIS IS THE NUMBER 1 REASON WHY I DO NOT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. TOO MANY HOBBIES TAKING UP MY TIME!!!

OUT OF EVERYTHING ABOVE...SNOWBOARDING WAS AND STILL IS MY NUMBER 1 LOVE!!! I miss the STOKE cuz all the other stuff above took me away for about 2 years...trying to get back into it HARD this year!!!

Last edited by Taylor_Gang; 10-04-2013 at 10:39 PM.
Taylor_Gang is offline   Reply With Quote