Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - 32 Lashed and TM-Two, built tough.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
snowklinger
Banned!

Default 32 Lashed and TM-Two, built tough.

These Lashed have almost 150 days on them. My stormtrooper Tm-Twos have about 50.

Pretty much I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves. Every one of these blemishes on the Lashed is from binding rub or chairlift-board-rest, and compeletely cosmetic. There is no excess material getting hung up on shit and there is only 1 layer of paint or material missing. No water getting in at all even close.

The spines are a little broken down but that's mostly from getting in and out of them. I'm far from done with this pair.

As you can see, after 50 days on the Tm-Twos they are just dirty. There is not even a mark on them worth pointing out.

The heel hold system built into 32 is unbeatable. If you ever have heel lift and not tried 32, you are really doing yourself a disservice. There is basically a webbing system that locks the liner into the heel of the shell, its just bomber.

As far as fit they seem to have a bit wider toebox like Keens and fit me similarly. I wear a 10 in hiking and skate shoes and 9 in these boots. Pretty snug performance fit. Starting last year I began to wear them with Remind Medic insoles (size 9-9.5).

This year I plan to migrate from the Lashed to the TM's as my main pair, the Lashed have served well and will probably be reserved for hiking with better articulation.

Last edited by snowklinger; 10-05-2013 at 10:22 AM.
snowklinger is online now   Reply With Quote