Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Your Snowboard Vehicle.
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #1357 (permalink)
Taylor_Gang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigmountainVMD View Post
It's easy to convince yourself you need a big car, especially when you need it to stuff your giant vagina in the trunk.

The only reason anyone needs a big truck would be off roading, or some actual utility usage like construction, hauling, towing...

If there is enough snow that you would need the clearance, any pass you would be driving on would be closed.

All you need is some AWD and snow tires (preferably a higher clearance than a GTR) and you will notice a huge difference from an econobox.

FWIW, my Golf R has AWD and a lower clearance and has had no issues driving to the mountains on a regular basis. And that is with all season tires, not snows.
Forgot to mention Lancer EVO's, WRX's and the Golf R's. Haha

In fact...The whole Subaru Line is actually pretty good if AWD and good MPG is all you want/need.

EVO's, WRX's and GOLF R's are a little on the small side for me. I like a little more cargo space. OUTBACK and LEGACY looks really nice.

I think TOYOTA RAV4's have AWD/4X4 options too? No? Correct me. If they do...I think they might be a good contender too.
Taylor_Gang is offline   Reply With Quote