Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The MMA/UFC Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
ShredLife
The Rooster King

Default The MMA/UFC Thread.

in the spirit of the NFL/NHL/soccer threads i'd like to start an MMA thread - who else watches?

these days i'm more into watching fights than any other sport, the UFC obviously markets them the best and thats pretty muc what i've been watching but feel free to discuss Belator, WEC, Pride, K1, etc.

lately i've been enjoying the TUF season so far; Ronda sucks as a person and is a boring fighter to watch, i'd love to see some girl stop her with savage striking... i just don't know who that women's fighter is yet.

i thought the Jones/Gus decision was a bad one - althought the fight could have gone either way i don't see how it was a unanimous decision.. Jones was pulped.

for me the most interesting and entertaining division is the 155lbers. Benson Henderson sucks and was a boring fighter so i loved seeing Pettis whoop him. my favorite fighter right now is Rustam Khabilov... watch some tape on him if you don't know who he is.. he suplexes dudes onto their heads for KOs on the regular. they call him little Zangeif lol. i think he's actually a better fighter than the other Dagestani, Khabib Nurmagomedov (21-0!!) and the two of them will reign 155 within the year....

so - who else watches?
ShredLife is offline   Reply With Quote