Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

All-mountain freestyle board

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  firlefranz 
#1 ·
Hello,

a friend of mine is looking for a new board and asked me to make a new thread over here.

He is about 6'3ft and 185lbs, Shoe size 12.
He wants a board that is playful enough to butter around, hit side hits, jump off rollers and medium kickers in the park. Just a fun all mountain board that can be taken anywhere from slopes, to trees, to powder. Oh, and he rides switch a lot and therefore prefers a twin or almost twin snowboard.

His local shop carries Arbor, Capita, Ride, K2, Rome, Slash, Jones, Yes and Mervin.

Thanks in advance

#9 ·
I don't remember it being that bad, but it was a just a demo a while ago. I never rode the TRS; it should have better pop than the Attack Banana with the C2 camber. still, the other boards on the list are well loved, especially the blacklist

#11 ·
Okay, it's between the Blacklist and the DOA.

What size do you think he should get, 157 BL, 158 DOA?

Also we cant decide between the two. I know the Blacklist is full rocker and the DOA hybrid camber, so the DOA will probably be more stable in general, while the Blacklist floats better?

Thanks for the awesome responses so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.