Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Tahoe Advice
Thread: Tahoe Advice
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
kctahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaniga View Post
I'm also looking to head out to Tahoe for the first time this season and was wondering why Sierra is never mentioned in any of the Tahoe threads? As in should I look into riding else where as my season pass includes a few free days there excluding Saturday's, but I don't want a bad experience just to save a few bucks. My questions are is south lake within a reasonable distance from the Sierra resort, and or should I look into the other resorts all together? Also I plan on going mid march during spring break, so nightlife will be coming in as a close second to actual riding and south lake sounds like where I want to be. What sites do you guys use to look for condo style lodging? any help is appreciated.
Sierra is awesome! If i lived closer to south lake and the hwy 50 side id get my pass there. They have great parks, great on a powder day, not too far from south lake. Id choose sierra or kirkwood over heavenly.