Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Help me win a full setup!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
NWBoarder
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickz View Post
Hey thanks bro. I've got everything I need other than pants. But knowing that my stoic bombshells got me wet last yr I really feel like gortex pro is the only shit I should wear. My ak coat is only gortex but that will have to do. I got it last month for crazy cheap. I'm riding at Stevens since that's where my pass is but baker and crystal will be visited at least once each this yr. I live very centrally located to all three. But remember from helping me last yr I'm very new. But did conquer a couple double black by the end of day 15 last yr. I'm just worried I will forget so much of what I learned. We will see nov 22
Right on man. Start shopping the ski swaps, geartrade.com, and craigslist. You'll find something hat will work for you. And don't worry about forgetting stuff, cause snowboarding is even better than riding a bike. You really can't forget how to do it. And, if in remembering the little technicalities you eat shit, the snow won't break you like the concrete will. I'll have a pass to Snoqualmie this winter since that's where I'll be instructing. But I'm pretty sure that Baker, Crystal, Stevens, White Pass, and Hood will be on my list. And of course some early season turns at Rainier if the National Parks ever get to operate again.
It never gets old, if you're in it for the passion, and not the fashion
NWBoarder is offline   Reply With Quote