Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Debating between a few different boards - advice?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Nivek 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. First a little background. I've been riding 5 years on and off. I'd say I'm intermediate. I can go down blues pretty smoothly, can hit some blacks smoothly, but fall every once in a while, I don't do parks, but I hit small jumps from time to time. I don't see myself getting into parks anytime soon so I'm really just looking for a board to enjoy the slopes and help me carve.

Here are 3 boards I'm considering:

GNU Carbon Credit BTX
Rome Postermania
Burton Aftermath

Which of those 3 would you recommend for me and why? Also, if you have any other board recommendations outside of these, that'll be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for a solid board in the $300 price range (+/- $100).

Thanks in advance!

#5 ·
Thanks guys! Okay, so now instead of the original 3 I thought I had narrowed it down to, I have all of these recommendations to choose from:

GNU Carbon Credit BTX
Rome Postermania
Burton Aftermath
Custom X
Lib Darker
Salomon Man's
GNU Rider's Choice
K2 Turbo Dream
Flow Drifter
Rossi Angus
Yes Basic
Signal OG Flat

Which is the best bang for the buck and why? I haven't looked all of these up, but some of them seem more park-geared than what I'm looking for...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.