Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The MMA/UFC Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
timmytard
Veteran Member

In the spirit of mma, I guess I'll post this in here
Thought about startin' a thread but meh, I didn't think it would work with all the smart ass trolls.
Plus I doubt anyone would believe me anyway

My ex's new boyfriend picked a fight with me about 2 weeks ago.
I drove by them & when I looked in my mirror, I could see buddy turned around, arms up in the air. So I stopped my car, got out & said "you got a problem"

Buddy loses it, starts screamin' profanities, gives his purse & whatever he was holding & runs down the street @ me telling me I'm dead.

So, we square up. Buddy's about the same height I guess, not quite as svelte as me
I got a nice jab, I use it lots. If you think you can hit me with Haymaker, without some sort of set up, not so much.

I would never square up against some & throw a bomb 1st punch, unless he's tied to a chair
He thought that was a great strategy

When he went to throw a bomb, I lunged in with a super stiff jab.
1st one stopped him dead in his tracks.
Back up. Square up. Same thing. Only harder.
Clinched for a sec, I ended up slappin' a Muay Thai clinch around his neck, our/my legs were all tangled up so I couldn't unleash a knee. I seen it happening in my mind, but he just squirted out @ the last second

Buddy definitely ain't smart, what he was doin' wasn't workin', but he stuck with it.

Square up. Same thing, but this time he goes down & I cut my left hand on his face/teeth.

When he hits the dirt, cunt face starts screaming & running towards us.
It's a pretty far ways away, buddy made quite the spectacle out of himself running all that way to worked.

When she's about half way to us, he gets up & starts walking on a diagonal towards my running car. Still in my direction, but directly @ my car.
Don't know if he was groggy or what

I had about a three step walk in, to Haymaker
Down he goes, she runs right past him & tries to claw my eyes out.

After he gets up, wouldn't you know it
Apparently he knows every Hells Angel in the land, & I'm a dead man now. Blah Blah, heard it before.
The HA don't do shit when you pick a fight, lose & then beak off to the whole neighbor hood.
You gotta be really high up the food chain to pull that off.

TT

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote