Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Versatile All-Mountain Freestyle: Cartel/Vitas, Flux DS, Now IPO Select

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  jdang307 
#1 ·
Rode 390 Boss last year. Decent Binding, pain in the butt to change anything, wasn't thrilled with the comfort.

Had Vitas a couple years back. Nice binding. Great comfort.

This year when I travel I'll be bringing two boards, one binding. Softer fuck around board will be Rossi Rocknrolla. According to reviews, not jib soft, but on the softer side of mid-flex. For bigger runs I'll be on an all mountain freestyle board. Undecided but it's between the K2 Happy Hour (2014), Nitro Uberspoon and maybe the NS Proto HD (hard to get rid of my inner NS fanboy).

I'm digging the Flux DS. I'm afraid it may be too stiff for the Rossi according to described flex from LadyFlinstone.

Cartels/Vitas are tried and true. Which one is stiff/softer this year? :laugh: I know there was some debate last year.

Now IPO select. Intriguing option. Can adjust flex/feel with the two highbacks and different bushings. I know bindings are very personal. Just seeing what you guys would do, to get some ideas to sway me.

Can grab 2013 Cartels for about $150 now too. But damn new tech has me jonesin.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.