Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

help... i need new board asap!

827 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  legallyillegal 
G
#1 ·
hi. can anyone out there give me some advice on which board to buy?? i currently ride(not very well- which is why im switching boards)a 4 yr. old burton feather, but im looking to purchase the 5150 09 empress or the 09 salomon radiant. My concern is regarding the "directional" issue of the empress- i tend to switch often, and i wonder if that will be a huge problem with a directional board.... also, the salomon is more of a directional twin, but it isnt as narrow waisted as the 5150 claims to be. im 5' 1'' and about 110lbs(so, im a light rider)..and im definitely not an advanced rider by any means..but i am trying to better my skills. Help- im going on a big boarding trip in 2 weeks!!...and there are no reviews on either board anywhere!!..thank you.

G
#4 ·
no, i dont need bindings..amd my price range is 250-300...im really interested in the salomon radiant and the 5150 empress..but im just not sure which is better for my abilities and how limiting a directional board really is?...and yes it has to be cute.. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.