Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - The Official Michigan Winter Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #3992 (permalink)
amakki12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
I'll be riding.

I had to drop one of my classes. I was tanking bad. Rethinking this college thing. Never failed so hard in school before. I've always been told that Anatomy weeds the weak out. Well, I got weeded.

It's just not the same going back to school with kids and an older brain. My concentration sucks, memory is severely lacking, and just pure lack of interest in these subjects lately.

I need to ride. Huge stress reliever and takes my mind off shit. It's been a very rough year for me. I can't wait to be shredding with all of you again! I will admit that I pretty much lost all motivation to progress in the park. I pretty much gave up on jibbing last season. This season I don't even feel like hitting the jumps. But eh, that'll probably go away once I touch the snow
Anatomy is one of the hardest classes in college. A lot of people take it at a community college because it's much easier and you learn the same information. I go to Wayne State and it's one of the "weed out the weak" classes; after seeing the pass/fail ratio I said screw it and took physio instead (much more interesting). Hope you find some kind of motivation to keep you going man. On a side note, hope we have an early winter in Michigan.
amakki12 is offline   Reply With Quote