Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Introduce yourself
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 03:04 PM   #2118 (permalink)
VyperVenom

Hello all!

My name is Dwayne, I'm 43 (older than most here!) but I'm still more or less a beginner because I live in Oklahoma and there's no damned snow in this god forsaken state. But luckily, I have lots of family in Colorado and try to go when I can. I plan on moving to Colorado Springs as soon as I can. I have only been to Breckenridge, Purgatory and Wolf Creek. Wolf Creek is my favorite due to the amount of snow they always have. They have had tons of fresh powder every time I've been.
I'm headed back to Wolf Creek this coming January, and taking my girlfriend (the love of my life!) and her family so have been buying new (or good used) gear as fast as I can because rental equipment sucks, and because I DO plan on moving ASAP anyway...

I have injured my left knee/ACL several times, so I got a POD MX K300 knee brace this time and I think it's going to work great to protect my knee and keep it from twisting. I don't do jumps or anything crazy. Keep in mind, I'm old and still somewhat of a noob.

I joined the forum to hopefully learn more about a sport I love and maybe make a few new friends.
VyperVenom is offline   Reply With Quote