Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Arthritis.......wait, what??
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
PalmerFreak

Thanks for the info BA. Having it at 26 must suck so I'm gonna stop my complaining and just deal with it.

I was thinking about canted foot beds but I ride Flow's and the 2012's that I bought at the end of last year for my new T.Rice doesn't have them. Are there generic canted foot beds that can be added to any binding or do they have to be designed with the binding? The 2013 Flow's do have canted beds but I'd prefer to not dump another $300 on bindings - but I will if I have to.

I don't have custom arch supports for my boots. Is this something that I'd have to get done by an experienced boot fitter or can you buy something off the shelf?

I give my dogs glucosamine so I've started looking at supplements to see what seems to be effective. I'll look at the other stuff you mention as well.

I'm 5'8' and 175lbs and work out pretty religiously. I've backed off on my leg workouts a bit since I thought I had an MCL injury but I'm going to get back to my normal routine starting today.

I'll look into the homeopathic options - any suggestions?

Thanks again for the tips, they're much appreciated.

Last edited by PalmerFreak; 03-24-2014 at 10:34 AM.
PalmerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote