Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Arthritis.......wait, what??
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 10:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
BurtonAvenger
Veteran Member

Arthritis pain is just something I've learned to deal with as have many of my friends. I know mine is caused from repeated snowboard/skateboard related impacts. Some days are good and some days are bad.

I've done full custom insoles, almost all aftermarket, and the best ones right now that I've found are Remind. I have them in all my shoes, in my boots, and these are by far the best things I've ever used. Canting in the binding should be the second option the boot is the most important and I think this is where you'll notice the problem start to be rectified.

One of the members on here put me on to Zyflenenol (probably spelling this wrong but it's early a.m.) I've been taking it for about 30 days now and I notice the difference in how my joints feel. With glucosamine there's so many variations of it on the market you have to find the one that works for you and it can take up to a month or two before you notice the effects. For my I actually use the Kroger store brand as it's the only one that seems to work. One thing to note is you can build up an immunity to it so what I try to do is use it for long periods of time till I notice pain again then lay off for a while.