Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

Customizing high performance hoodies

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Argo 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

I want to know your honest opinions and suggestions on customizing high performance hoodies. I have received some awesome feedback from riders on this forum, so I am stoked to see what you all have to say. You may have heard of Mue, a snow and street apparel company I started a little over a year ago.

We allow riders and groups to customize their own HPH (Milwaukee Manufactured). A HPH is a designer quarter zip pull over made of softshell fabric for weather resistance. Since last season, we decided to make a new design for each season. We added a full zip this season as suggested from riders (especially on this site). So my questions about customizing high performance hoodies are below, thanks for your input!

1) Do you think customizing a high performance hoodie is something you would be interested in? Why?
2) What do you think about our current designs, what features would you like to see on the designs? Click MUE APPAREL to see the hph designs.
3) What styles and colors would be a nice addition for next season?

I also attached blank designs of the HPH that can be customized and click HERE to go to the last thread I started to see past suggestions from riders of this thread.

Thanks!

- Mark Mueller

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
You know I love your hoodies. Amazing quality.

1. You can make something original and one off.
2. We have like 7 hph in pullover and full zip..... You made a lot of changes in the last year based on rider feedback and they are all positive. Only one I can think of further is zippers on the exterior pockets.
3. Rasta style that Matt has was well received. Build on it....

#3 ·
Awesome, we have definitely talked about zippers on the outside pockets. It could potentially be a customizable feature in the future. Also, the rasta was a hit. Not a bad idea to bring it back and switch up the design a little bit.

Thanks!!

-Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.