Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Why can't we hold on to female members?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #270 (permalink)
firstx1017

female

Wow, 27 pages on this thread - and I read them all!

I never saw this post back in January 2013. I lurk here for help during snowboard season, and don't venture much in the off season - too busy hiking, paddleboarding, wakeboarding, waterskiing and camping. Getting excited to start snowboarding again next month so headed back to this forum and found this thread. I'm way older than Mixie but love to read the banter between Chomps and her! lol

None of our friends board or ski as they are all haboring injuries of some sort (or just their excuse not to do anything physical - they ALL have some sort of physical problem to prevent them from skiing/snowboarding). Our kids aren't interested either so is just the hubby and myself every weekend at Snow Summit. No grandkids yet either - so can't even try to get them to come with us!

Love to read Jennifer's posts and hear her progressing and rooting for her to keep trying! Bring on the snow!!!!

Last edited by firstx1017; 10-30-2013 at 04:48 PM.
firstx1017 is offline   Reply With Quote