Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums banner

McDavid Hexpads

3K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  FoRuMfReAk 
G
#1 ·
Hi guys

Last week, a girlfriend and myself (I'm a girl) were trying to hit this rail by my house. Totally bashed my hip, like black and blue. I give up and retreat back to home. While I'm watching my lil' bro play Gears of War I see the undershorts he wears for basketball. I guess all the players in the NBA wear them. Anyways they are perfect for protecting my hips and butt when I'm trying a new trick. Here is a pic:

They have all different styles and sizes.
McDavidUSA.com - Store

So I put them on. Go back out there yesterday and stomp the rail :cheeky4: on the first try. I'm so excited that I try again and slam my hip into the rail. But!!! This time no pain. It was great. They are light too and the pads are individual hex-peices so they move with your body. They have all types of other pads and shirts and stuff on their site as well.

Here is a link. McDavidUSA.com - McDavid Hexpad Technology

Just thought I would share my two cents. These things feel good, they are light, you can't even tell they're on ( don't make my a$$ look big) and they protect you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.