Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - View Single Post - Hertel Board Wax...
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Glade Ripper
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisevolution View Post
I have the Toko wax and it's ok... not great, not bad just OK. I'm going to have to check this stuff out especially since I'm here on the ice coast also. I was thinking about going OBJ or BlueBird but if this is tried and true on the conditions I ride i'll take the shot
I have the bluebird cold wax. Got a big bar of it for $9.99. I think it works great for the ice coast. I live in central NY and just started using it on my board. I have only applied it once so far, it was a bitch to scrape compared to all temp, and have benn out on it four times now. I fly by people on skis and boards with this stuff. After this last time, 4th trip on wax job, I started to see a little edge burn. Just thought I'd let ya know my experience with it seeings as you were thinking about it.

On the note of the thread I might actually pick some of this hertel wax up. I am always looking for different waxes to try and see which lasts longer and makes me faster! I love being able to ride a flat for awhile without unstrapping and skating like my friends have to do. This stuff sounds pretty decent, I'll have to nab some and see if I like it more than my bluebird that I am currently using.
Glade Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote